eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets.
We are looking for a CX Quality Assurance Lead to join our Customer Service team based in Barcelona. Together with the team you will define, develop and maintain a quality program, and ensure that the various global delivery centres and teams are compliant with the different standards. You will continuously focus and analyze quality performance and voice of the customer feedback to detect improvement areas and customer pain points and work collectively with the rest of the department and other company stakeholders on improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring external agent / center quality standards.
- Work closely with central team and centers to understand key CSAT and DSAT drivers.
- Leads and facilitates effective and frequent calibration sessions with delivery centers.
- Updates documents as required including QA transaction monitoring forms and advises about required document changes for policies, procedures, and training content.
- Proactively identifies and proposes QA program improvements as appropriate.
- Acts as Quality POC for the contact centers, mentoring the teams and resolving doubts linked to the quality program.
- Takes ownership for quality KPIs and works with delivery centers to drive operational performance improvements.
- Leads, manages, and delivers assigned projects as required. (ie: implementing QA programs for new contact channels or lines of business).
- Collaborate in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tools’ functionalities and processes redesign, among others.
- Perform data analysis to understand trends and identify critical improvement points, using information from monitoring and other metrics (Write Offs, NPS, CSAT, First Contact Resolution, etc.).
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- On board new delivery centers as required.
- Provide on-site operational support across delivery centers as required.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of progressive experience in the field of quality assurance, quality management on back office using technology and data to make us best on class.
- Deep understanding of Back office area
- Proven success increasing individual and team performance within a contact center setting.
- Previous experience remotely working with global outsource providers a plus.
- Experience designing quality monitoring scorecards across channels.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of at least one more European language.
- Familiarity with data analysis, Power BI and pivot tables helpful, QA technology
- Strong understanding about the airline / OTA industry.
- Experience auditing offline activities.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience and at every level of the organization.
- Ability to effectively lead and facilitate meaningful calibration and coaching sessions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively as well as respond to new information quickly.
What do we offer?
- Daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.