eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
We are now looking for a VIP Customer Communications Specialist to execute effective communication and management of the sensitive cases to protect our company and brand’s reputation throughout the main external channels. The VIP Customer Communications Specialist will directly report to the VIP Customer Communications Team Lead and will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team, which is in a strong growth environment and will be based in our Barcelona office. This role is a great opportunity to explore multiple eDO business areas as it is a position working cross-functionality, understanding the different teams’ processes to investigate and analyse the potential improvements as well as to deepen your knowledge of the e-commerce, tourism and consumer industry.
- Manage brand reputation through customer complaints received on our social media channels and key sensitive forums to mitigate negative impact;
- Identify risks to minimise negative visibility in print, broadcast, TV and online, by managing customer complaints;
- Proactively working to ensure excellent service to these highly valued individuals;
- Be part of the forum management strategy coming up with initiatives and proposals;
- Support other VIP tasks such as: managing complaints from VIP and sensitive customers, as well as complaints addressed directly to CSM members.;
- Support VIP Communications projects collaborating with the team members when required;
- Measure, analyse and report on the results of initiatives.
- Minimum 1 year of previous generalist experience in the management of forums, sensitive customer complaints, and/or Social Media management;
- Used to work with CRM tools;
- Ability to work with G-suite;
- Excellent writing and communication skills as well as an excellent grammar of the following language at native level: Dutch
- Proficient level of English is a must.
- Passionate for the travel industry;
- Acute sense of judgement, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- High analytical capacity, proactive problem solving mindset and highly organised;
- Customer-oriented, used to or comfortable working under pressure and constantly prioritising, with a passionate mind-set and eager to learn and a great teamwork attitude;
- Flexibility to respond to crisis business needs.
- Other languages will be an advantage, including: German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch and/or Portuguese;
- It will be a plus to have experience in PR, media relations, VIP management and/or Social Media management;
- Experience in handling VIP accounts and/or sensitive customer complaints;
- GDS Amadeus and/or Galileo knowledge will be a plus;
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to Coursera Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- Flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc. & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.