eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
We are now looking for a Regulatory case Specialist to manage consumer regulatory complaints. The Regulatory case Specialist will directly report to the VIP Communications Team Lead and will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team, which is in a strong growth environment and will be based in our Barcelona office. This role is a great opportunity to explore multiple eDO business areas as it is a position working cross-functionality, as well as to improve your knowledge of the e-commerce, tourism, consumer and data protection regulations. Your main objective will be to ensure an excellent and effective management of the cases by identifying potential pain points to minimise negative visibility and to implement actions to contribute to a continuous quality service improvement.
- Manage legal customer complaints such as consumer organization files, customer court cases and regulatory consumer cases.
- Manage data protection consumer rights cases.
- Collaborate on coordinate Legal inquiries with Legal Counsels related to the customer complaints to ensure excellent service.
- Support other VIP tasks such as: VIP and sensitive customer complaints, social care channels, customer complaints addressed directly to CSM members.
- Support VIP Communications projects collaborating with the team members when required.
- Measure, analyze and report on the results of initiatives.
- Background in Tourism will be required in your daily work.
- Used to work with CRM tools.
- Ability to work with G-suite.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, you should be able to work with legal vocabulary and have an excellent grammar at least in one of the following languages at native level: German, English and/or in two languages Catalan and Spanish.
- Proficient level of English is a must.
- Passion for the travel industry.
- Acute sense of judgement, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication.
- Analytical capacity, problem solving mindset and organized.
- Customer-oriented, used to or comfortable working under pressure and constantly prioritizing, with a passionate mind-set and eager to learn and a great teamwork attitude.
- Ability to negotiate on a win-win perspective.
- Experience in legal case management tourism related (GDPR, tourism and consumer regulations).
- Other languages will be an advantage, including: Italian, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Catalan, Euskera, Galician and/or Portuguese.
- It will be a plus to have experience in PR, media relations, VIP management and/or Social Media management;
- Experience in handling VIP accounts and/or sensitive customer complaints.
- GDS Amadeus and/or Galileo knowledge will be a plus.
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
…And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!