eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s largest online travel company in the flights sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability, with more than 17 million customers in 45 countries worldwide. With five well-known brands; Opodo, GO Voyages, eDreams, Travellink, and Liligo, the company offers the best deals on regular flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, holiday packages, and travel insurance to its clients.
Our research team continues to grow within a multi-disciplined environment. Our closest peers and stakeholders are Product Designers, Product Owners, Data Analysts, UX Writers, Creative Designers, and Marketing Teams.
We have a fully equipped physical UX Eye Tracking Lab and a fully functional online lab with a real-time panel for unmoderated testing.
Why we need you
COVID crisis didn’t stop us from growing and becoming a better version of ourselves. We took advantage of the break in travel to introduce new solutions, and we need you to roll up your sleeves and help to deliver the best possible experience to our customers. This is a very hands-on position. You will be fully embedded within the Product Design Process. And you will be responsible for the research projects from objectives and study design through to defining research questions, analysis, reporting, and sharing results and helping to determine actions to be taken to follow up on these actions.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute user-centered qualitative and quantitative design research, including identifying user needs and goals and task and workflow modeling.
- Produce actionable recommendations, present them alongside the outcomes of the studies, and follow up on their implementation.
- Synthesize various data sources (e.g., qualitative and quantitative data, customer support data, Social Media data, etc.) to guide business decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Mentor Product Designers in their own research activities (e.g., defining research questions, choosing methodologies, interview guidelines, etc.)
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product management, development, and project management.
- Work with Product Designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Identify new tools and methods to optimize the quality and efficiency of research activities.
- Champion user research within the organization and help to democratize UX Research across the organization,
- A track record of conducting usability studies (testing both products and working prototypes as well as static designs), RITE (rapid iterative testing and evaluation), benchmarking studies, participatory design sessions, and user surveys.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX / Product Design Researcher
- Experience with UX / Product Design Research, both evaluative and generative.
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology, or other undergraduate programs that include research methods and statistics as part of the core degree. Or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Usertesting.com, UserZoom.com, trymyUI.com, or other similar remote moderated and unmoderated UX research tools.
- Solid reading, writing, and presenting skills in English – the official language of business at eDreams ODIGEO.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills, and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Proficiency in Spanish, German, French, or Italian in addition to English;
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: in-person moderated usability testing, ethnographic field studies, eye-tracking studies, diary studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, customer intercepts, guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- You have worked in a digital environment with experience in the mobile space.
- Mixed methods experience with a passion for understanding both the psychology and numbers behind a given research question.
- Experience with Qualtrics, Confirmit, or other similar advanced survey building tools is a plus.
- Bonus points if you have experience with or even better if you’re an expert in eye tracking.
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.