Our research team continues to grow within a multi-disciplined environment with our closest peers and stakeholders being Data Analysts, Visual Designers, UX Designers, Product Owners, and Marketing Teams. We have a fully equipped UX lab that supports our ability to apply a customer-focused and data-oriented approach to our overall process. UX Researchers are responsible for their own research projects from objectives and research question definition to sharing study results and following up on actions taken. They work in a multi-disciplinary team closely together with Data Analysts and blend different techniques in order to get a holistic understanding of market and user.
As UX Researcher, you will:
- Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals, as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Plan, implement, conduct, and present user research using methods including: usability studies, remote testing, ethnographic field studies, eye-tracking studies, diary studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, benchmarking studies, participatory design sessions, user surveys, RITE (rapid iterative testing and evaluation), guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- Identify new tools and methods to optimize the quality and efficiency of research activities.
- Synthesize various data sources (e.g. qualitative and quantitative data, customer support data, Social Media data, etc.) to guide business decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product management, development, and project management.
- Mentor UX Designers in their own research activities (e.g. defining research questions, choosing methodologies, interview guidelines, etc.)
- Work with UX designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Champion user research within the organization.
So, are you the right fit?
Yes if you…
- Have minimum 3+ years of experience as a UX Researcher or Consumer Researcher, ideally in a digital environment with experience in the mobile space.
- Have a degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or related comparable experience.
- Possess knowledge about UX and Consumer Research, both in explorative as well as evaluative techniques.
- Have Mixed methods experience with a passion for understanding both the psychology and numbers behind a given research question.
- Are an English & Spanish speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Are a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Have excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Are a self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events, and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 22 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.