eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Over the last years, the company has truly transformed and is now known to be a real innovator in the travel industry. For example, eDreams ODIGEO is the first travel company in the world to launch a subscription programme, like Amazon Prime or Spotify or Netflix in other industries. In addition, the company has industry-leading customer satisfaction, high product quality and positive trends on revenue margins and stock price. In fact, eDreams ODIGEO was the best performing stock worldwide in travel for the previous 5 years just prior to the outbreak of COVID-19, beating Expedia, Booking Holdings, Tripadvisor, Ctrip and all others. Looking towards the future the company is also looking for M&A targets to expand geographically and product/capabilities, all of which also offer professional growth opportunities.
We are building a world-class global Online Marketing organisation to help leisure travellers to discover and stay engaged with our apps and websites across different brands, geographies and travel solutions (flights, hotels, car rentals, trains), and ideally get customers to become Prime members to get access to discounted prices, special deals and exclusive servicing.
Our global websites are visited by millions of users each year, and we have a leading position amongst top travel apps (+25M downloads worldwide, >4,5 average rating). As we want to scale upper, mid and lower funnel marketing campaigns across both web and app at an even faster pace, we are seeking a highly motivated and driven User Acquisition Manager for App Marketing campaigns to help us grow the App users globally. This position is of strategic importance to deliver on our ambitious growth expectations. In this role you and the team will design the strategy, execute, measure and optimise both acquisition and re-engagement campaigns across several providers, including, but not limited to, Apple, Google, Facebook, Criteo, Snapchat, Tik-Tok and several other Display Networks.
The ideal candidate is a marketer with past proven experience on app marketing, with an international background and a strong understanding of the online app marketing technology and measurement landscape.
- Get an understanding of performance by deeping diving into campaign data. Translate business questions into analytical requirements for the analysts that work within the marketing department and work with them to generate insights;
- Design and propose strategies and tactical actions to drive growth and business impact, but also to learn more how each media can contribute to generating value;
- Drive the execution of the strategic priorities to achieve objectives and key results, track them over time and report the progress to the rest of the team/business;
- Surface the measurement/tracking needs to Measurement Product Owner to increase the ability to collect data and measure performance;
- Implement, optimize and own the campaign performance cross all eDreams ODIGEO brands and products;
- Design and execute a testing and learning agenda for media buying, audiences, content/promotions and creatives;
- Collaborate with the internal creative team as well as external creative agencies to ensure creatives do align to the requirements from publishers;
- Be part of cross-functional projects and collaborate closely with other departments to design and execute marketing campaigns to support the global product (eg flights, hotels, car rentals, etc) and marketing strategy (Prime program, holidays, offers).
- Improve current best practices and document process for campaign launch and ongoing optimization.
- Past proven experience on app marketing, app metrics, app tracking and measurement is mandatory. We will not take into consideration applications without previous experience in app marketing;
- Critical and strategic thinking, with the ability to design media, audience and engagement strategies to support the company strategy and drive growth at scale. We are not looking for an executor, but for someone that is able to tell us what to do and then make it happen;
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data to make optimization decisions, along with excellent data storytelling skills. This goes beyond being able to build reports, this is truly about generating insights to drive the strategic and tactical approach;
- Being curios and continuously asking why campaigns / ads perform in a certain way or why a metric is behaving differently over time, geographies and media;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in managing one or more media buying platforms among Facebook/Instagram, Google, Display Networks, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, etc;
- Being able to work autonomously and self driven to achieve results;
- Experience working with tracking and attribution solutions for Apps (one or more among Appsflyer, Adjust, Singular, Firebase, GA4) is nice to have;
- Any level in English as long as you are able to tell a story from the data, communicate complex information around campaigns and have relevant conversation with the team and the stakeholders;
- Positive attitude and a true team player, able to work with people with different background, styles and culture.
What do we offer?
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain.
Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status