eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Tax Compliance Specialist to join our eDreams ODIGEO Tax team in Barcelona, Spain.
- Preparation and submission of direct tax returns in the countries where the group is active, where needed with the assistance of external consultants.
- Managing the SII (Suministro Información Inmediata) process with the Spanish tax authorities.
- Control over and liaising with the group´s accounting department on the recognition of all indirect tax entries in accounting.
- Monitoring of all indirect tax accounts in the group accounting.
- Ensure on-time payment of all indirect taxes.
- Assisting on the monthly and quarterly closing of the indirect tax accounts.
- Assisting in case of tax audits and tax inquiries.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational environment
- Basic indirect tax knowledge.
- Office Suites Advanced User.
- Office Suites Advanced User.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Strong organizational skills
- Hands-on and self-starter
- Team player
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.