eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist for the German market, to join our Marketing Team based in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful candidate will be in charge of posting and managing the community of different brands in the German market on social media and creating content for blogs and websites, plus organising specific social and content actions in order to increase brand awareness, engagement, traffic, and lead acquisition. He/she will contribute effectively to shape the development of eDreams ODIGEO’s Social Media & Content strategy and ensure outstanding implementation in the market, working closely with other functions to ensure effective delivery.
What you will do:
- Plan and develop social media marketing strategies to deliver timely campaigns and content that will create a positive and engaging image for our brands;
- Generate, edit, publish and share on our social media daily content (original text, images, videos, links) to generate leads, deepen engagement, gain followers, and grow traffic to our blogs and websites;
- Research, prepare and manage content for the brands’ blogs to increase sessions;
- Manage and optimize Paid social media campaigns to maximize the impact of the content produced and reach key target audiences;
- Coordinate and execute content creation and promotion for local social media campaigns, in collaboration with other departments (sales, CRM, merchandising, design…) and external partners (airlines, tourism boards…);
- Collaborate with other Social Media and Content Specialists within the team to deliver cross brands/markets activations;£
Support the SEO & PR teams in content creation and optimization for specific landing pages;
- Activate influencers to create brand demand and reach specific audiences;
- Collaborate with customer services to manage reputation and prevent crisis;
- Actively monitor social media trends and benchmark competitors activity;
- Report on results.
Who are you:
- Native in German and fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Studies in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Translation, etc.
- Passionate about social media, digital marketing and e-commerce, with a focus on consumer engagement and new consumer expectations.
- Proven experience in community management and in content creation, with at least 1 year of experience managing complex social media environments.
- Demonstrable experience in development and management of Paid social media campaigns (knowledge of Facebook Business Manager).
- Excellent written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to produce creative and engaging content.
- Excellent team player, enthusiastic individual with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative & proactivity, ability to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions.
- Analytical and data-driven with a passion to develop and test new ways to engage consumers and create brand awareness.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress CMS and Google Analytics.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a plus.
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
🇪🇦 Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.