eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a webmaster to join our SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain. The SEO Webmaster will be part of an experienced SEO team that strives to be best in class at what they do. By developing and maintaining digital assets and tools, you will be supporting the execution of the overall SEO strategy and helping our websites to increase their reach in the search engines across many geographies.
- Develop and maintain web assets to support SEO campaigns: content hubs, blogs, landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Work with the SEO team and other Marketing teams to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, following high standards of industry and SEO best practices
- Support the Capabilities team to deliver projects focused on tools management, reporting dashboards and automation.
- Identify campaigns to generate organic traffic at different stages of the funnel
- Identify and propose technical improvements in the different digital assets used by the team
- Support the SEO team and other marketing teams in technical tasks and act as a technical liaison with other departments
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience as webmaster for large ecommerce websites
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, Python or other programming languages
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Wordpress maintenance is required
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in both content, display and technical aspects
- Good organizational skills and a proactive nature
- Willingness to learn and adapt to technical developments
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude
- Higher education in web development, programming, computer science or related fields
- Fluent in English (mandatory), an additional language is a plus
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals.
We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.