eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals on regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages, and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social, and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging and building a healthy SEO strategy.
- Support the definition of the broader SEO strategy, proposing key initiatives and assessing its impact.
- For a set of key markets that will be under your responsibility:
- Identify growth opportunities in aspects such as page performance, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Drive SEO initiatives, including onsite optimizations, offsite and content strategy.
- Identify and develop technical SEO initiatives based on periodic review of log analysis, site crawls, and technical performance monitoring.
- Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance
- Collaborate with product development teams by providing key SEO insights and requirements, identifying experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking eDreams ODIGEO’s websites portfolio performance against competitors
- Help advocate for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, front-end engineering, and creative teams.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of SEO experience, preferably in large e-commerce organizations
- Excellent understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other SEO tools such as SemRush/ahref/ScreamingFrog, etc.
- Solid understanding of technical SEO (crawling, indexing, rendering, internal linking, JS crawlability & indexation, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and routine work to maximize results
- Analyzing on-page and off-page optimization and recommending future strategies
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Results-oriented and fact-based decision-making skills
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.
- Languages: English: full professional proficiency (spoken & written).
- Other major European languages is a plus
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.