eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed on the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Specialist in Content Marketing to join our team within the SEO Department, to support implementing our corporate strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in planning and producing content campaigns across different platforms through creative and data-driven approaches that support the growth of the business. A good understanding of how the users interact with digital platforms and the importance content plays on each is key to succeed in the role.
- Support the definition of the Content Marketing strategy and roadmap that delivers world-class content messaging and drives growth on the organic channels.
- Implement a cross-channel content marketing strategy in some of our core markets.
- Produce, maintain, review and update content materials, ensuring that they meet high quality standards (user focused, relevant, well-written, etc.) and are optimized and aligned with our SEO and link building strategies, driving growth.
- Execute keyword research and define a keyword universe that aligns with audience needs, business priorities and inbound traffic goals, collaborating with other internal and external teams, as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams (Brand, PR, Social, SEO, etc.) in the creation and execution of campaigns to ensure alignment and leverage the expertise of other teams.
- Manage projects with external providers, from sending requests and evaluating providers, to monitoring the quality of the deliverables and timelines.
- Collect KPIs and analyze the performance of the different initiatives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and general trends in the sector.
- Leverage audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to create a steady stream of initiatives and use cases across various channels.
- Execute on the opportunities identified to support strategic SEO and marketing-wide growth objectives.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing roles, working on large scale B2C organizations
- 3 years experience in Content Marketing roles with a proven track of implementing successful cross-platform campaigns driving company growth
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to Digital Marketing and Communication, or Journalism.
- Native level of written English. German or another EU language is highly valued.
- High quality content creation skills and demonstrable experience is required
- Good understanding of digital marketing practices and metrics, especially SEO
- Good understanding of web analytics tools
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience with market research techniques and competitive analysis
- Excellent presentation skills across different levels in the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment.
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude.
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription of Safari Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.