eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a data-driven SEO leader to join our Marketing area in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain. The Technical SEO Manager will be part of an experienced SEO team that strives to be best in class at what they do. Reporting to the Director of SEO, you will be driving the agenda in what refers to the definition and implementation of best-in-class SEO tools, processes and methods; as well as the identification of scalable and sophisticated approaches to organic search, by leveraging data at scale.
- Manage the team’s roadmap of tools and processes that support the overall SEO team (identification of tools, vendor management, automation, etc.)
- Build the SEO reporting capabilities and the definition of measurement framework, ensuring its accuracy, reliability and availability in a timely manner.
- Perform profound technical analysis & competition benchmarks, generating insights and actionable recommendations.
- Identify and periodically develop technical SEO strategies that improve our organic search performance regarding crawlability, indexing, page structure, duplicate content and internal linking.
- Stay up to date of SEO trends, tools, factors, and algorithm updates, transforming them into actionable insights and opportunities.
- Lead ad-hoc granular traffic and user behaviour statistical analysis to gain insights of keyword and landing pages’ performance at scale, as well as on the impact of experiments.
- Provide leadership and manage a small team of SEO Capabilities specialists.
- Serve as the technical point of contact of the team with other teams to define and support technical tasks
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation, working on large scale websites in highly competitive industries across different geographies
- 2+ years’ of direct team leadership
- Expert user of all kinds of SEO tools, platforms and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of technical SEO
- Proven experience working with large datasets to generate insights and deliver initiatives that result in tangible organic growth
- Excellent analytical, technical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Python and/or R as well as SQL or other database languages
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Fluent in English (Mandatory) an additional language is a plus
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals.
We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.