Listed in the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages, and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for more than 18 million customers across 44 markets.
We are now looking for an Associate Data Analyst to join our Marketing department in Barcelona, Spain’s SEO, Social, and Content Marketing team. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, and be committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing by leveraging data at scale.
- Monitor and analyze the evolution of KPIs and experiments results, providing insights and recommendations for the SEO strategist Team
- Be the bridge between Data and SEO by assisting colleagues in gaining access to the right data set and obtaining the right insights from it
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques and benchmark eDreams ODIGEO’s website portfolio performance against competitors through data
- Researching current industry trends to identify new opportunities and recommending these to improve existing processes based on data/findings
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs and success metrics while highlighting insights aiming at improving our SEO performance and user experience across all markets
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in similar analytical and/or SEO positions
- Understanding of SEO principles and initiatives
- Knowledge using SQL or other database languages
- Knowledge of R/Python programming languages
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and libraries (i.e., DataStudio, Shiny, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in data analysis, and data storytelling
- Knowledge of API connections development and scripting
- Excellent understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other SEO tools such as SemRush/aHref/ScreamingFrog, etc.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, giving and receiving feedback
- Eager to learn and willing to work independently with some guidance from the Senior data analyst
- Think critically, creatively, and with a problem-solving mindset when approaching analytical statements
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.