eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Our offices are centrally located in beautiful Barcelona. We’re a fun-loving team who are passionate about all things content – from product development and marketing, machine learning, translation and localisation, knowledge sharing, innovation and best-in-class user experiences. We even have our very own UX lab where we apply a customer-focused and data-oriented approach to our overall process.
We are now looking for a Senior UX Writer to join our UX Team based in our HeadQuarters offices in Barcelona, Spain.
- You’ll be involved in projects from start to finish, bringing your expertise to ideation, creation and implementation phases.
- Great content design work, shipped quickly.
- Crafting outstanding user interface copy that helps our customers succeed in their goals.
- Creating simple, elegant solutions to complex content and information architecture problems.
- Working alongside other English copywriters (reporting to the Head of Content) to create content design standards, frameworks, and a style guide to help us scale.
- Sharing best practices with your team and assigned pods, proactively seeking to improve processes.
- Working with product designers, UX Researchers, developers and business owners to define and deliver the best experience for travellers.
- Iterate content based on research findings and feedback from your team.
- Explore and refine concepts and narrow them to the best solution quickly, without losing time and effort.
- You’re an English-native, UX writer extraordinaire and have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a well-known company to boot.
- We’d love if you were fluent in another EU language too (we’re an international lot!).
- You have experience working with CMS platforms, whether internal or commercial, to edit and upload content.
- You know the importance of creating clear flows and consistent experiences while making sure that all user interactions – across all platforms – are initiated with the same voice.
- You are used to working alongside Product Designers and are fully embedded within the design process in order to provide value
- You’ll be used to adapting your content to achieve a specific goal, often with tight character limitations.
- Your command of the English language will allow you to create quality content that gets results.
- Working with external translation teams doesn’t phase you. You’re aware of content localisation best practices and how to maintain a unified voice across different languages.
- You understand the importance of user research and can reflect your learnings in your content.
- You adapt your tone so that it’s just right for every stage along the user journey.
What do we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.