eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to be part of our Finance team. Your main role as Senior Finance Analyst will be to bring analytical review related to Trade transactions and assure the correct accountancy of all of them. You will work closely the Accounting Department, the Controlling Team, the Air suppliers Team as well as Procurement and a variety of finance-related projects.
- Analyse and review data of different products/customers/suppliers.
- Enhance data analytics to enable greater insight. Analysis of financial discrepancies related to System conciliation.
- Investigate & understand complex accounting processes and their impact on the P&L.
- Review monthly closing BS and P&L by dimensions (market, channel, third parties, product).
- Take the initiative to optimize work papers and processes.
- Have continuous contact with other finance as well as non-finance departments.
- Provide support to junior analysts and review their work.
- Be sure that the accounting flow is base IFRS rules
- Review any change in the YTD tendency.
- Review tendency, looking at the number of bookings, distribution per site, and amount. Review tendency in front of at least last year’s same month and a month before. Understand the variation and communicate any inconsistency,
- Understand the inconsistency and communicate with stakeholders to understand it.
- Take the responsibility to understand this inconsistency and see with is the impact on EBITDA and for the different teams (products)
- Review that accounting flow is ok and we have integrity with our database and middle and back office. Read the integrity report to review the consistency
- Understand how is the flow of the product working and anticipate any integration issues.
- Assist to the different Stakeholders accounting matters and EBITDA follow-up matter. Support in the new product integration.
- Deep technical knowledge of accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting and analysis.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Advanced Excel is a must.
- Analytical mind and ability to work under pressure.
- AX Microsoft dynamics (desirable).
- Knowledge of the travel industry (desirable).
- Knowledge of Analytical Softwares: SQL or Datastudio orTableau
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.