eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Our Experiments and Insights team is the center of excellence for Online (AB) Experimentation and for providing best practices to generate insights and learning from and for the experiments. Our goal is to help different teams across the organization to succeed in their mission by providing insights generation and data analysis support in a healthy data-informed environment.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who has experience working with analytics tools such as R/Python and SQL (mostly for BigQuery usage), and visualization tools as DataStudio; that has a strong statistics knowledge and experience in statistics applied to AB testing or experimentation.
In this role, you would be performing as a product data analyst (tasks are described below) to support a set of product teams, but you will be also part of the next experimentation generation at eDreams ODIGEO. The team is constantly investigating best in class methodologies and processes to implement in our business/analysis and tests, which means you will be required to apply your mathematical knowledge in some strategic projects that are focused on taking more accurate decisions maintaining a strong statistical confidence level.
Your will be working with multi-disciplinary teams – Qualitative Researchers, Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Pricing Managers – to blend different statistical and data analytics techniques to generate a holistic understanding of the users and markets.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Analyze performance and identify behaviors in our different websites and interfaces related to our products;
- Analyze performance and user behaviors in the A/B Tests experiments or Pre-Post run by the product teams;
- Help the product teams to generate their testing hypotheses by providing exploratory analysis about our products, past tests, etc,
- Data cleaning and validation,
- Definition of new tracking that will all mostly be added in Google Analytics (to be able to answer different kinds of research/product questions);
- Build and maintain dashboards (mostly using Data Studio) and/or reports (mostly in Google Sheets) to share performance information with senior management and C-level stakeholders;
- Lead data-driven initiatives to improve company decision making and business knowledge;
- Responsible for one or more team’s projects such as the investigation and implementation of new methodologies, new data analysis techniques or the usage of new tools;
- Collaborate with user researchers and designers to detect gaps in knowledge about our user; identify research opportunities to fill those gaps.
NOTE: Data you will be using could come from Google Analytics API or Google Analytics tables in BigQuery, other sources of data stored in BigQuery such as internal databases, customer service database, etc as well as our data stored and accessible in Microstrategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline is a requirement (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.),
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a role with strong analytical component,
- Strong knowledge of the math and statistical concepts behind A/B testing,
- Strong knowledge of SQL is a requirement, as well as experience in working with databases and large sets of data,
- R or Python programming skills (mostly for data extraction and data manipulation),
- Advanced Office skills. Strong experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc),
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like DataStudio, Tableau, Looker or Qlikview,
- Business Proficiency in English,
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys to have fun!
- Google Analytics knowledge (as well as Google Analytics API, googleAnalyticsR library for R, GA4, etc.),
- Previous experience in programming,
- Knowledge on data structure and data sets management in Google Cloud Platform.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.