eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Business Manager within our Accommodation area. The Accommodation area is one of the most exciting and fast-moving parts of eDreams ODIGEO. At eDreams Odigeo we want to be the one stop travelshop for our customers, offering all relevant travel in a seamless experience against the best price. We are selling thousands of room nights per day, with the ambition to strongly increase this number over the coming years. We believe with our unique Prime travel subscription programme with over 4 million members already we have the right tool in hand to do so.
The Business Manager will be a key person within the Accommodation area with focus on Dynamic Packages. The candidate will use excellent analytical, strategic and communication skills to deliver a winning strategy (alongside the Director of Dynamic Packages) and deliver on that strategy. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams like Analytics, Product, Prime and Revenue management to make improvements happen.
- Deliver on the overall P&L (bookings, revenue margin and marginal profit) for Accommodation products.
- Constantly look to maximise performance of our Accommodation products in order to spot opportunities based on observations, hypothesis and analysis – working closely with our Analytics teams
- Inspire growth by proposing ideas and hypotheses on the strategy of the area based on analysis, benchmarking and cross-functional discussions – leveraging our Prime proposition
- Driving the execution of critical projects and change, ensuring effective results delivery and impact on performance together with key stakeholders
- Identification of the barriers to change and finding solutions of how to overcome these
- Identification of dependencies between projects and define solutions
- Gaining buy-in from people affected by the changes and projects
- Continuous problem-solving throughout the process
- Work hand-to-hand with other stakeholders
- 2-4 years of experience in a top-tier strategic consultancy firm or equivalent role within relevant environment eg travel, (alternative) accommodation, (online)retail
- Strategic mindset with hands-on mentality, a problem-solver
- Outstanding analytical skills and eye for detail: ability to generate insights and coordinate analysis
- Excellent communication skills, outspoken, high energy level
- Experience in travel, e-commerce, digital marketing and/or online companies will be highly valued
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry
- Free subscription to Coursera Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.