eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Our Media Services team is looking for an ambitious Digital Sales Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of prospects/partners in the UK market.
You will form part of the Media Services team in a strong growth environment and report to the Director of Media Services. You will be responsible for revenue growth, selling our portfolio of digital products (Direct Advertising, Audience Extension), and the performance of all advertising campaigns, while executing the strategies outlined by the company.
You will be comfortable and confident in presenting proposals and analytical data in all types of environments, especially to Senior Executives and decision makers within national and regional tourism boards You have to be tenacious, creative, innovative and have the ability to use all resources at your disposal and liaise with the wider global teams within eDreams ODIGEO.
What you will do:
- Achieve and over perform the annual revenue targets for the UK market and contribute to the achievement of the Global Media Sales Budget.
- Identify and develop her/his portfolio of Tourism Boards and DMOs advertisers as well as Media Agency partners.
- Understand our clients KPIs and ensure delivery of these expectations.
- Design and plan destination marketing campaigns based on the identified needs of potential customers.
- Look after the results of the campaign and the performance of the clients based on the identified needs to be monitored.
- Sales performance optimization focused on ROI orientation.
- Maintain and make grow own client portfolio establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in eDreams ODIGEO’s brands.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new products, concepts and to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Attend the most relevant travel & digital marketing events in tourism
Who you are:
- An English-native hunter with 5+ years of sales experience within the digital advertising space preferably from the publisher side. Tourism Board dynamics knowledge and network is a plus.
- Understanding of Advertising technologies (such as DFP admanager)
- Strong knowledge of the different advertising models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data (PowerBI, other).
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- You are proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- We value your positive, can do attitude.
- It is highly advantageous to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- Experience in the online travel industry and in procurement & tender management process is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge is an advantage too.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 Onsite, hybrid or remote work? Your choice! We have a funtastic media services team located in Barcelona and we like to socialise at least once a month for 3 days. 🌍 However if you prefer to work remotely from Spain or hybrid/onsite from Madrid, let’s discuss it! (Please note that you will still be required to be in the beautiful city of Barcelona for the first 3 months of your onboarding period).
✈ Free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings.
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to top-notch external learning platforms
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to pay reduced, tax free rates for your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
🇪🇦 Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Free fruit and coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.