Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 17 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site. We can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!
We are constantly transforming our ways of working as well as the products we offer to our customers. We use a huge wealth of data and consumer insight to develop products that directly benefit our customers. From designing new mobile features to safer ways of booking online, our customer-centric approach is applied to everything we do, and everything we create.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
Join our growing team as Product Manager, based in our Barcelona Headquarters offices, to take part in the exciting journey to make the travel experience of millions of customers worldwide easier!
To be successful, you are someone who naturally takes a data-driven approach to product development, delivering high-impact yet simple solutions by using validated insights. You have experience working with designers, developers, copywriters, and business counterparts alike and adapt your communication style to motivate and inspire others.
- Jointly with the Product Director, drive the strategy for new and existing products
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to come up with creative and mutually beneficial solutions to business and consumer problems
- Build/Support the creation of business cases to support new initiatives as well as prioritizing the road map for the next set of products and feature enhancements
- Lead cross-functional teams to conceive and develop new product concepts, establish development milestones, and manage the development, implementation and subsequent rollout
- Balance business requirements and consumer experience to build best-in-class inventory.
- Manage multiple projects and details without losing site of the ‘big picture’
- Be self-directed and able to move forward in a fast-paced, somewhat ambiguous environment
- Be able to manage an increasing amount of pressure without passing over to the team and colleagues.
- Mentor junior product team members in order to increase the collective skill set footprint.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product development or strategy consulting
- Ideally some experience in the travel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop high performing teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use numbers and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes; experience with financial modeling and statistics is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.