eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. We are transforming the way people travel, and we’re seeking talented Product Managers to join our amazing product team and help us achieve our vision.
Are you a creative and results-driven Product Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to develop innovative products in the online travel industry? Look no further!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving the development and execution of our product strategy, working with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality products that exceed the expectations of our customers. You’ll work with cutting-edge technology and use data-driven insights to create travel products that inspire and delight our users.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
- Jointly with the Product Director, drive the strategy for new and existing products.
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to come up with creative and mutually beneficial solutions to business and consumer problems.
- Build/Support the creation of business cases to support new initiatives as well as prioritizing the road map for the next set of products and feature enhancements.
- Lead cross-functional teams to conceive and develop new product concepts, establish development milestones, and manage the development, implementation and subsequent rollout.
- Balance business requirements and consumer experience to build best-in-class inventory.
- Manage multiple projects and details without losing site of the ‘big picture’.
- Be self-directed and able to move forward in a fast-paced, somewhat ambiguous environment.
- Be able to manage an increasing amount of pressure without passing over to the team and colleagues.
- Mentor junior product team members in order to increase the collective skill set footprint.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product development or strategy consulting.
- Ideally some experience in the travel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop high performing teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use numbers and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes; experience with financial modeling and statistics is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
What we offer
- You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our: flexible hours policy, short Friday schedule (9am-3pm) and flexible remote working policy.
- Choose your equipment and really own it! You can choose the OS, laptop and monitor you want to work with and the equipment is totally yours after 3 years in the company.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to pay reduced rates and tax free for childcare, transport, restaurants, and health insurance.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, external events and industry conferences.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages and Spanish classes for eDOers relocated to Spain.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.