eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s largest online travel company in the flights sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability, with more than 17 million customers in 45 countries worldwide. With five well-known brands; Opodo, GO Voyages, eDreams, Travellink, and Liligo, the company offers the best deals on regular flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, holiday packages, and travel insurance to its clients.
As one of the 4 Product Managers in the tribe, you’ll be responsible to access and distribute content from external providers such as OTAs and wholesalers as well as from direct contracted accommodations to the multi-branded retail platform of eDreams ODIGE.
The Product manager will drive a POD in charge of Connecting/maintaining connections to hotel Providers (eg Expedia) Wholesalers (eg HotelBeds), Connectivity providers and aggregators (eg TravelGateX or Juniper), Channel managers (eg Derbysoft, Dhisco, Siteminder, TravelClick, D-Edge), Connect to other external systems, CRM, Payment solutions and define and monitor technical as well as business KPI (Hotel availability, Hotel competitiveness, Hotel Onboarding, …)
- Develop together with the Head of Product, other peers PM and different business teams a long-term product strategy to enhance the platform and connect it to more providers and distributors
- Drive the technical team providing the vision of the big picture as well as detailed specifications and stories to secure implementation of the integrations
- Own the connectivities from specs to go live, maintenance and monitoring of technical and business kpi
- Own the product backlog and the definition of detailed epic and stories
- Work together with Agile Coaches to continuously improve the outcome and the happiness of the pod.
- Connect with Hotel B2B business stakeholders (Account managers, Support agents, Marketing, Connectivity, Strategic partnership) to support their initiative and solve their problem.
- Liaise with Product Managers in charge of the B2C retail platform in order to provide content and services to improve customer experience and life time value
- Be part of a bigger team of backend engineers, devops and architects.
- Drive planning meetings and take part with the team in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives or qualitative research;
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans
- Connect with external accounts manager to maintain the relationship with technical and business partners
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands on with API development
- Ideally we’re looking for a Developer/Architect that want to switch to a Product career, or an experienced technical Product Owner/Manager
- Previous experience in Hotels (B2B or B2C) and/or API integrations is strongly appreciated
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You are passionate about Product and Technology;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required while within the team we mainly speak in Spanish
What do we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.