eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 660 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a Customer Experience Manager for Prime, to join the Communications team. Prime, our subscription programour program, is a truly innovative product and service. eDreams ODIGEO is the first company in the world to come up with a subscription programme for travel. It is the world’s largest travel discount program, the company’s top strategic initiative and one of the most transformative products in the travel industry.
You will lead strategic thinking and operational execution on Prime customer experience, NPS and overall reputation.
- Implement customer experience tools and metrics;
- Lead team of area specific media specialists and collaborate with PR team to successfully communicate product benefits;
- Alignment with customer service team, product team and management team for the implementation of key actions;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in a top-tier strategic consultancy firm
- Outstanding analytical skills: the role is largely focused around generating insights and coordinating strategic analysis, hence strong analytical skills are a must-have
- Strategic mindset with hands-on mentality, a problem-solver
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, online companies will be highly valued
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders, outspoken, high energy level
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc. (Master in Business Administration would be desirable)
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.