Join eDreams Odigeo, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space.
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
Over the last years, the company has truly transformed and is now known to be a real innovator in the travel industry. For example eDreams ODIGEO is the first travel company in the world to launch a subscription programme, like Amazon Prime or Spotify or Netflix in other industries. In addition, the company has industry leading customer satisfaction, high product quality and positive trends on revenue margins and stock price. In fact eDreams ODIGEO was the best performing stock worldwide in travel for the previous 5 years just prior to the outbreak of COVID-19, beating Expedia, Booking Holdings, Tripadvisor, Ctrip and all others.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst for Prime, our subscription program. Prime is a truly innovative product and service. eDreams ODIGEO is the first company in the world to come up with a subscription programme for travel. It is still in its early days and yet has had huge success. It is the world’s largest travel discount program, the company’s top strategic initiative and one of the most transformative products in the travel industry.
- The Prime Business Analyst’s mission is to contribute to the Prime strategic roadmap with business insights, ie. to generate business insights from data analysis so that they can translate into improvements for the program.
- Responsible for execution of key analysis, being the data entry point for the business team and including taking ownership of the database from the business side. Understand the business needs, gather the data and present the key insights: “Contribute to the
- Prime strategic roadmap with numbers”.
- Elaborate business cases to support strategic product decisions: e.g. should we include more “benefits” into the program? what is the profitability of a free-trial?
- Create dashboards and tracking: master the internal Business Intelligence tools to contribute to the monitoring and tracking of our business KPIs. Work with data engineering and data science teams to be able to leverage all our internal data
- Contribute to the delivery of the Prime strategic projects: participate in the delivery of the key internal projects, giving support from the business side to ensure progress and effective delivery of the desired outcomes.
- Work together with product and Marketing in the execution of the projects, giving support from the analytical and business side.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.).
- Experience in a role with strong analytical component is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus, as well as experience in working with databases and large sets of data; R programming skills and experience with Google DataStudio will be highly valued.
- Advanced Office skills. Strong experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc).
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys to have fun!
- Business Proficiency in English.
What do we offer:
- A great career opportunity: our company is committed to recruiting talented professionals and offer them continuous learning and challenging opportunities
- In a leading e-commerce company: eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses
- Within the Company’s top strategic initiative: Prime is the Company’s primary initiative and a key pillar of its strategy for the upcoming years. The team is growing strongly and Prime is recruiting only the best talent, both internally and externally. The Prime team reports directly to the CMO and meets with the CEO and Executive Committee on a weekly basis, as well as being a key discussion topic in the Board of Directors updates
- and some great employee benefits: We have a great and fun working environment, with team members from over 60 nationalities and with outstanding benefits such as half-day Fridays, health insurance, etc… see all the details at the following link: https://www.edreamsodigeocareers.com/what-we-offer/
- Free subscription to Coursera.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.