eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
As a People Data Analyst, you will be working alongside a passionate and dynamic team of people analytics professionals to drive data-informed decisions related to our people operations, with a particular focus on Talent Management.
This role will be embedded within our People team, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of team members who share your passion for using data to drive business outcomes.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify key metrics and develop dashboards that provide insights into our people operations.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to identify trends and patterns that inform business decisions.
- Participate and co-drive the creation of an People data platform and develop models and frameworks to support strategic
- workforce planning, talent acquisition, retention, and performance management.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and other business functions to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Advocate for a data-driven approach, building processes to ensure data quality excellence and ability to advise on internal mobility decisions.
- Support Chief People Officer in the preparation of documentation material for various audiences including the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities for data analysis and continuous improvement within our people analytics function, helping to shape the future of our organization.
Qualities we value for the role:
- >2 years of experience in a People Data Analyst role or similar roles.
- Knowledge of People functions and metrics.
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle data effectively.
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets, alternatively, Excel.
- Working knowledge in data visualization tools (Looker Studio, or other data visualization tools).
- Understanding of and experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with ETL tools and Python knowledge is highly valued.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, as it is our main working language.
What do we offer?
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons as well as a subscription to Coursera Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.