eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a talented People Business Partner to join our People team. The right candidate would be expected to add value to standardised operational processes in the People team as well as challenging stakeholders.
As People Business Partner at eDreams Odigeo, they will be the central HR point of contact for specific business areas.
To be a great candidate for this role, the candidate must be comfortable operating in a consultative and hands-on capacity and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have a vision of best practices and processes, feeling confident to challenge the status quo.
The best candidates will draw on specialist knowledge in key areas such as Talent and Performance Management. In addition, the candidates generate strong relationships with functional areas of the business as well as the People team. They will have strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritise their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing the best customer service. Reporting to the Senior People Business Partner this position will be located in our Head offices in Barcelona, Spain.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Build a trust partnership and relationship with dedicated internal clients and act as a single point of contact for these.
- Eager to learn our processes and understand our business.
- Work with other People team members to build a thorough “people intelligence” to develop global patterns for all organisational and talent related issues.
- Build a strategic partnership with functional leaders to contribute to the design of effective People solutions related to organisational design & development, compensation & benefits, talent development, employee engagement, performance management, retention etc.
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the People team for design and implementation.
- Contribute to strengthen core values in the organisation, improve the business and make the organisation a Great Place to Work.
- Support the standardisation of processes and best practises.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years professional in a multi-country HR business partner role within a matrix organisation.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish an effective working relationship.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to influence people-related decisions through articulate recommendations.
- Ability to interact with leaders, act as a coach when appropriate and drive towards solutions.
- Strong business acumen and keen desire to grasp the business reality.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver timely and execute against the plan while managing costs; not afraid of hands-on and operational tasks whilst focused on the global picture.
- Must have strong analytical skills to monitor productivity and areas of improvement.
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and willing to work independently with guidance from the Senior Business Partner.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- A team player eager to put the company first.
- Proficient English is a must, other European languages are desirable.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.