eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
We are looking for a Payments Analyst to be part of the Payments team.
Relationship with Partners (internal & external) on:
- Strategy and trends
- Revenues and costs
Monitor costs & revenue within the Payments function:
- Revenue & cost control management
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve performance (increase conversion, reduce costs, generate revenues, etc)
- Track monthly status vs target
- Follow KPIs and reports for management review of Payments team performance
Analytical support on Payment initiatives:
- Provide business cases to support projects and ensure relevant prioritization of initiatives
- Support management in improving and building sustainable revenues and costs
Build the foundation for our future strategy:
- Lead Payments Projects related with new/existing Payment Methods
- Help define payments roadmap and strategy for eDreams Odigeo.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in an analytical subject
- A passion for data and data analysis
- SQL knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-driven with strong time management skills
- Ability to work on and co-ordinate multiple projects/tasks
- Desire to work in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Critical Thinking
- Financial knowledge is a plus
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written)
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.