eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
The Paralegal assistant will work closely with in-house legal counsels to provide support for a variety of legal-related matters. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational, knowledge-base management and communication skills. This is a full-time position.
- Manage the knowledge legal database, including tracking legal files, legal research and information management systems, and coordinate with the legal counsels the continuous improvement of procedures, templates and documentation.
- Manage a Legal Training Policy.
- Supporting the team regarding time management and organisation, providing guidance and proposing tools or best practices.
- Supporting new-joiners legal counsels, preparing a welcoming package with all the relevant information, procedures, templates and documentation.
- Organising team meetings, gatherings and activities, including following up with different actions and projects throughout the year, such as training sessions and presentations.
- Maintain and update the legal physical file as appropriate, organizing the public deeds, minutes, agreements and other relevant legal documents, as well as the virtual file.
- Managing legal service providers and the registration of the invoices received by the Legal & Regulatory department.
- Monitoring the Yearly Legal budget, creating quarterly updates for each sub-legal team.
- Managing legal translations with the translation services.
- Perform other legal-related administrative tasks as assigned, such as supporting insurance management matters.
- Paralegal, paralegal studies or administrative certificate (required)
- 2+ years of experience working as a paralegal in a law firm or corporate legal department (required)
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multitask/time management skills (required)
- Knowledge-base management experience (required)
- Experience with legal software and case management systems (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with key stakeholders, within the legal team and outside of it (e.g.
- Procurement, Finance, Internal Communication, etc.) (required)
- Full professional competency in English and Spanish (required; other languages would be a plus)
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.