eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are building a world-class Online Marketing organization and we are seeking a highly motivated and driven Online Marketing Analytics Manager to join one of the most talented Marketing Measurement & Technology teams in Europe composed of Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Measurement & Technology Product Owners. Our main internal client is the App and Web Display Marketing team, which together with the Search Engine Marketing Team are among the top Google, Microsoft Bing, Apple, Facebook and Criteo customers by spend in Europe. This is a key role within eDreams Odigeo that will help shape the future of the business and the overall online marketing organization.
The Marketing Measurement & Technology team members are passionate about data, statistical models, automation, technology and innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. Currently we are looking to take things to the next level by adding this role where you will have the opportunity to drive how we can effectively scale our spend by 10X, by understanding key drivers for success. This newly created position will report directly to the Head of Marketing Measurement & Technology and will have the opportunity to contribute across all our marketing channels. Join us and help us reach our ambitious goal of becoming the global leader in online travel!
What you will do:
- Shape the strategy for campaign features (tracking, audiences etc.) and ensure that long term value generation is achieved through meaningful insights and data driven decision making;
- Understand and leverage features for campaign management and optimization, to drive efficiencies and a 360 view of performance working with our marketing partners (Google, Criteo, Meta, TikTok etc.);
- Design and execute measurement experiments (A/B, Geo Experiment, Causal Impact etc.) collaborating with our Data Analysts and Data Science, to drive a deep understanding of the incremental value of our online marketing beyond existing attribution models;
- Turn business questions into functional analysis, extract relevant and actionable insights working with data from many different data sources using Python/R/SQL and work with your stakeholders to make them happen;
How you will do it:
- Understand business requirements by working with main stakeholders and coupling this with an excellent knowledge of analytics and statistics to build best-in-class practices;
- Prioritize effectively to drive progress against our Objective and Key Results (OKRs);
- Collaborate in a fast paced, truly agile & lean environment that focuses on delivering value to our customers early and often;
- Manage a few selected projects at a time without losing sight of the ‘big picture’.
- Mentor and grow team members with less experience, and contribute positively to our growth mindset.
- Degree in a quantitative and/or technical field (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.).
- Experience using SQL or other database languages.
- Knowledge of R/Python or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and libraries (i.e. DataStudio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc
- Comprehensive relevant work experience in similar positions in digital marketing.
- A basic understanding of statistical techniques for purposes of interpreting summary metrics/confidence intervals as well as hypothesis testing.
- Good analytical skills, fluency in data analysis and data storytelling.
- Innovative, curious and positive mindset focused on making things happen.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving capabilities with keen attention to details.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, giving and receiving feedback.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A self-starter and team player, who also likes to have fun!
What we do offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.