eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
As part of the team, you will design and develop solutions for training and serving ML models. Become a part of our team and help us build the best ML platform possible. As part of your role, you will also be responsible for spreading knowledge within the Data Science Organization and ensuring best practices.
What you will do:
- Participate in the design and implementation of our internal machine learning platform;
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Machine Learning and MLOps;
- Work with the Data Science team to design and develop Machine Learning solutions;
- Provide internal users with training materials and communicate new developments;
- By providing guidance and advice, ensure best practices are followed across the data science organization.
- Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or other quantitative areas);
- 2+ years of related experience as a Machine Learning or Software engineer;
- Experience with Python, Java, C, or any other programming language;
- Knowledge of best practices to automate software development and ML operations; CI, CD, testing, and monitoring. Experience with Jenkins desirable;
- Experience developing REST APIs and System Design.
- Familiarity with SQL databases;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience managing Cloud projects ( AWS, Google Cloud, …)
- Overall understanding of the process of creating machine learning model and their life cycle;
- Written and oral communication skills (in English).
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- Flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc. & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.