eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. We proudly serve over 20 million customers across 44 markets through our four renowned online travel agency brands: eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine, Liligo. Our listing on the Spanish Stock Market and collaboration with nearly 700 airlines demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Back in 2017, we launched Prime—the first subscription product in the travel sector, which has now amassed an incredible 4.6 million members. At eDreams ODIGEO, we offer the best quality products in flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rentals, and travel insurance. Our mission is to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers worldwide.
The Metasearch Manager will contribute to the success of existing campaigns and partnerships, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the digital marketing landscape and must be an organized, highly analytical multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate is a business oriented and highly analytical person, who is proactive and a team player.
Candidate’s main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating and ensuring close alignment with Internal Pricing and Product teams
- Monitoring performance, analyzing traffic, sales and margins to ensure positive ROI
- Monitoring and benchmarking to understand market trends
- Identifying new opportunities for collaboration with travel-related websites, metasearches and lead generators in order to
- help growth in their assigned markets
- Negotiating new agreements and placements with existing partners
- Managing relationships with key partners
- High analytical, data-driven
- Able to interpret data to diagnose problems & spot opportunities
- Ability to formulate and implement effective action plans
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- English language fluency
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Revenue management experience
- knowledge of fare construction and GDS distribution
- Fluent Spanish
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge of APIs
- Optimization of PPC campaigns experience and understanding of CPA and CPC business models is a plus
- Economics, Statistics or similar qualifications
What do we offer?
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.