eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a new member to join our Lodging Operations Team based in Barcelona. We are a young and dynamic company looking for someone who is service oriented, has a passion for travel, is self-driven and looks to challenge him/herself to help building a strong relation with our partners.
• Communication by phone and email with suppliers and distributors to be their problem solver
• Provide a two side service answering any request in a timely and efficient manner
• Deliver internal support to other areas in the inventory team.
• Resolve following established policies and procedures, and applying out-of-the-box thinking when anything established is not enough
• Provide accurate feedback in order to help generate insight on his team to improve operational efficiency
• Contribute building operational documentation
• Proactively take action on prevention tasks to contribute to enhancing the customer experience
• Provide support on specific commercial campaigns
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
• Tourism studies or previous experience in the industry
• Experience in front office or customer service positions
• Native level of FRENCH + proficiency level of ENGLISH
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Client focused and empathetic
• Ability to adapt fast to continuous changes
• Organised- will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
• Computer savvy: comfortable with Google tools (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites) and CRM
• Self motivation and teamwork are expected
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.