eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. We proudly serve over 20 million customers across 44 markets through our four renowned online travel agency brands: eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine, Liligo. Our listing on the Spanish Stock Market and collaboration with nearly 700 airlines demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Back in 2017, we launched Prime—the first subscription product in the travel sector, which has now amassed an incredible 4.6 million members. At eDreams ODIGEO, we offer the best quality products in flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rentals, and travel insurance. Our mission is to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers worldwide
We are looking for a new member to join our Lodging Operations Team based in Barcelona , Spain. We are a young and dynamic company looking for someone who is service oriented, has a passion for travel, is self-driven and looks to challenge him/herself to help building a strong relation with our partners.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Communication by phone and email with suppliers and distributors to be their problem solver
- Provide a two side service answering any request in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver internal support to other areas in the inventory team. Resolve following established policies and procedures, and applying out-of-the-box thinking when anything established is not enough
- Provide accurate feedback in order to help generate insight on his team to improve operational efficiency
- Contribute building operational documentation
- Proactively take action on prevention tasks to contribute to enhancing the customer experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Tourism studies or previous experience in the industry
- Experience in front office or customer service positions
- Proficiency level of ENGLISH + another European language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client focused and empathetic
- Ability to adapt fast to continuous changes
- Organised- will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
- Computer savvy: comfortable with Google tools (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites) and CRM
- Self motivation and teamwork are expected
What do we offer?
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.