eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. We proudly serve over 20 million customers across 44 markets through our four renowned online travel agency brands: eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine, Liligo. Our listing on the Spanish Stock Market and collaboration with nearly 700 airlines demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Back in 2017, we launched Prime—the first subscription product in the travel sector, which has now amassed an incredible 4.6 million members. At eDreams ODIGEO, we offer the best quality products in flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rentals, and travel insurance. Our mission is to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers worldwide.
We are looking for a new member to join our Lodging Operations Team based in Barcelona , Spain. We are a young and dynamic company looking for someone who is service oriented, has a passion for travel, is self-driven and looks to challenge him/herself to help building a strong relation with our partners.
What you will do:
- Coordinates day to day team activities and execution, being the main support and mentors for Lodging Operations specialists:
- Manages the team’s backlog on a day to day basis setting priorities and categorising requests in order to have a clear understanding of the reasons of contact
- Builds operational documentation
- Train new joiners and be a mentor for rest of the team
- Provide accurate feedback to rest of the team in order to improve operational efficiency
- Provide a two side service, to our Customer Service department and our Accommodation providers, answering any request in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate by phone and email with suppliers and distributors to be their problem solver
- Resolve following established policies and procedures, and applying out-of-the-box thinking when anything established is not enough
- Own Operational initiatives and coordinates the accurate execution of it within the team
- Deliver internal support to other areas in the Accommodation area
- Proactively take action on prevention tasks to contribute to enhancing the customer experience
Who you are:
- Bachelor or higher education degree, preferably in Tourism / Hospitality
- At least 3 years of experience in front office or customer service positions, ideally with operational background in service teams (B2C or B2B)
- Availability to do occasional coverage of weekends and Bank holidays
- Full proficiency level of ENGLISH and fluent in at least another European Language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client focused and empathetic
- Ability to adapt fast to continuous changes
- Organised- will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
- Computer savvy: comfortable with Google tools (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites) and CRM
- Self motivation and teamwork are expected
- Leadership skills
What’s in it for you:
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm – based on business and function needs)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.