eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com).
We are seeking a Legal Counsel to support the daily activity and mission of eDreams ODIGEO from a Company Law perspective. The position will report to the Group Corporate Counsel and be part of the Legal team, a key and strong department within the organization.
The Legal Counsel will play an active part in the development and structuring of the team, working with different stakeholders inside and outside the organisation. This role is a great opportunity to gain professional experience within a publicly listed Group and promote your career in an international and multi-jurisdictional environment.
- The Legal Counsel will contribute to meeting at all times the corporate needs of the Group by carrying out different activities:
- Help providing the day-to-day legal advice or dedicated sessions to different departments of the Company;
- Support in specific M&A operations, incorporation of new legal entities, dissolutions, liquidations and any other corporate changes;
- Assistance during due diligence processes of key and strategic Company projects;
- Management of the Inter-Company relations of the different legal entities;
- Drafting the needed corporate resolutions, keeping up to date the company books;
- Updating the Powers of Attorney structure;
- Support the Company actions in matters of Corporate Governance and Market Abuse deriving from being a listed Group in an EU country;
- Be actively involved during external audits, working together with other teams;
- Take care of filings with Commercial Registries and other public entities or administrations, directly or through an external service, as the case may be;
- Organize the required notarial signatures.
We are looking for a person who believes that can make a difference in this role and holds the following qualifications:
- European Degree in Law and LL.M. in Professional Legal Practice or equivalent (preferably in Spain). Specialization in Commercial and Company Law would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience working in another company or law firm managing Commercial and Company Law matters;
- Professional working proficiency in English and Spanish (both working languages) with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly motivated person with a can-do attitude, eager to continue learning;
- Problem solver person, being able to identify potential issues and addressing them or escalating them when needed;
- Excellent administration and organizational skills, being able to multitask and prioritize the work when needed while keeping accuracy at all times.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.