eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an Insurance Manager to join our Ancillaries team based in Barcelona. Reporting to the Head of Ancillaries, you will drive the product strategy of our insurance and protection products, from assessment and testing of new opportunities that provide peace of mind to our customers, to managing the performance of our existing portfolio of products.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize new concepts and/or features of insurance and protection products
- Partner with internal teams to test and launch new products along the customer journey, covering all aspects of it, from value proposition to the end user experience and financial recognition.
- Manage the performance of the related portfolio of products
- Appropriately manage the risk on our balance sheet and understand the levers that impact it
- Work with internal and external teams to evaluate on a recurrent basis customer satisfaction and adoption of the products, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Build and drive the roadmap to, jointly with our partners, assess new products and improve the performance of the existing ones.
- Partner management, ensuring contract compliance and periodic partner performance review.
- Lead the day to day aspects of the products.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of insurtech products, ideally on the travel industry
- Experience in consulting and/or technology firms
- Experience managing partners
- Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in building models and business cases
- High customer orientation
- Native or fluent level of English
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.