eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a talented HR & Workplace Coordinator to join our People team. The successful candidate will form part of eDreams ODIGEO People team operating in an environment focused on driving change and transformation across the business.
You will be comfortable in a stand-alone role providing support to the Milan office. The purpose of this role is to provide effective day to day HR/Facilities support under the guidance of the Head of HR – International based in the Barcelona HQ.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Support local recruitment needs with full collaboration with the centralised Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain HR admin system and records, including management and filing of personnel records, data entry of personal details, holidays and sickness in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Maintain up to date and accurate electronic and hard filing systems.
- Produce reports for central HR on a monthly basis and as required for adhoc purposes.
- Coordinate with payroll and benefits providers to ensure a smooth service is provided to employees.
- Produce relevant documents for full employee life-cycle from starters to leavers including references, contracts, contract amendments and leaver letters in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Provide support on various projects with exposure to various areas of employee relations and also the Recruitment Team.
- Manage facilities services: mainly maintenance, cleaning and security, and others like vending machines, water fountains, courier services, stationary, etc
- Ensure excellent condition of operations, cleanliness and maintenance of the premises and its facilities
- Perform administrative tasks
- Manage meetings rooms and office space
- Manage office supplies
- Own the relationship with the building management stakeholders
- Assist with H&S processes
- Support the local team as required
- Previous HR administration experience or working towards an HR qualification
- Good computer skills: Email, Internet and MS Office packages – word and excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and use initiative
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, fluency in English and Italian is essential
- Knowledge of other languages such as German, French, Spanish is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Trustworthy and ability to handle personal and sensitive information
- Ability to work unsupervised
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.