eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a talented HR System Administrator to join the People Team and help deliver and coordinate strategic and transformational projects that will be key for the company’s growth. You will be part of the People Analytics & Projects team and will work closely with several teams within HR and also teams within the business.
– Knowledge on how to configure and maintain HR systems, and support module owners. Experience with Cornerstone is a plus.
– Design and implement HR system integrations with other tools such as Applicant Tracking Systems, Absence & Time tracking, payroll providers, etc. It requires familiarity with several types of integrations, specifically APIs and FTP file transfers.
– Maintenance of integrations to ensure updates in any system are correctly populated/mapped to the rest of systems. QA and UAT of any changes in HR systems.
– Testing new versions of software to ensure proper integration with existing systems to anticipate any issues. Working with vendors to resolve technical problems.
– Identify opportunities to improve processes and design solutions to achieve them.
– Implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence tools.
– Creation of reports meeting requirements and ensuring data quality. Analyse and provide insights based on data collected.
– Creating and updating documentation on applications including system configurations, operational procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
– Main point of contact between HR and Corporate IT.
– Knowledge of scripting languages and software development tools to configure, integrate, test, and deploy applications.
– Potentially, the technical point of contact for automations and implementations of RPAs (Robotic Process Automations). This includes implementation, development, configuration and troubleshooting.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
– Relevant experience as a HR system admin.
– Technical experience in integration projects is a plus.
– Good communication skills to interact with internal clients, technical and non-technical.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Organised and self-starter, with attention to detail and focus on results.
– Proactive, highly motivated, self-directed and hands-on personality.
– Fluent in English is a must.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.