eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
A fantastic opportunity for a Director experienced in Public Policy/Affairs has arisen within eDreams ODIGEO, the largest online travel retailer in Europe. The role is central to most aspects of the group’s activities and requires someone withnenthusiasm and initiative. Acting as spokesperson for the France business but working as a team player within the wider organization (legal, PR, etc.), this is a great opportunity for an individual interested in political lobbying and representing eDreams ODIGEO in France.
The role will be based in Paris (home or office based) but with requirement forreasonable travel from time to time.
- Represent the company in front of the regulators, the administration or the trade associations
- Identify key stakeholders in the decision-making process at European, national, regional and local government levels. Work to maintain relationships with these individuals and promote and protect the companies interests effectively
- Keep a network of contacts to ensure you are aware of upcoming political/public policy developments and in a position to advise on these
- Raise the profile of the company as spokesperson for external communications in co-operation with internal PR/legal stakeholders
- Advising and influencing internal stakeholders on policies and processes that may affect the business
- Support the French Sales team and represent the company with the partners
- Excellent communicator and networking skills
- Well-developed written skills
- Able to work autonomously or in a small team environment.
- Ideally, basic knowledge of France and EU legal requirements across corporate administration, finance, data protection, commercial contracts, website and online systems compliance and consumer protection
- Understanding of the E –Commerce and online travel industry
- Fluency in French, English with third language desirable
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.