eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brands – Opodo, eDreams, Go Voyages, Travellink and Liligo – have been instrumental in ushering in a new era of travel booking. With a presence in 46 markets, we are Europe’s largest flight retailer, serving over 18 million customers last year. Our customers can access the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value.
As a Head of Media Services, you will form part of the ODIGEO Supplier’s team in a strong growth environment and reporting to the Director of Media Services. You will be responsible for revenue growth, selling our portfolio of digital products (Direct Advertising, Audience Extension and Data), and boosting the market while executing the strategies outlined by the company.
- To achieve and over perform the annual revenue targets for the Spanish and Italian markets and contribute to the achievement of the Global Media Sales Budget.
- Monetize the audience of our sites by optimising all revenue streams: Premium display formats, Audience extension, Data and traditional media solutions.
- Identify and develop his/her portfolio of clients, specifically from tourism sector (tourism boards, hotels, airports,), media agencies and any other brand safe sectors interested in promoting their products digitally.
- Support his/her team to develop their portfolio of clients across Direct, Audience Extension and Data; with a strong focus on the
- Tourism sector and Media Agencies.
High quality and impactful campaigns
- Understand our clients KPIs and ensure delivery of these expectations.
- Support in design and planning of the advertising campaigns based on the identified needs of potential customers.
- Look after the results of the campaign and the performance of the clients based on the identified needs to be monitored. Sales performance optimization focused on ROI orientation.
- Maintain and grow the own client portfolio establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in ODIGEO’s brands.
- Establish and maintain contact with both advertisers and any of the intermediaries in this sector- advertising agencies and media centers- among others while attending the meetings scheduled by his / her team that must be considered key.
- Attend the most relevant travel & digital marketing events in each market.
Leadership and Innovation
- Be a driver that develops and help his / her team to develop the strategy and the transformation of the team into a 360º digital service department supporting eDreams Odigeo core business.
- Develop stronds with Air suppliers team including: airline advertising team, fares and pricing team to leverage airline opportunities
- Be a proactive member to bring added value, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts, new advertising formats and biz dev to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Sales data analysis to collect relevant info for sales team members
- Forecasting sales and adjusting/redistributing objectives/targets and KPI’s to achieve budgeted targets
- Local team Revenues Budget control and invoicing processes.
- Regular local benchmarking and price checking, as well as sales analyses. (Volume & Yield).
- Achieve all sales performance metrics in order to build and convert a strong sales pipeline.
- Ensure accurate and daily use of Salesforce.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales and management experience within the digital advertising space preferably from publisher side, but not limited to.
- Strong understanding of Advertising technologies (such as DFP, ADX) and buying models;
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- It is highly advantageous to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A self starter who takes plenty initiative.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Italian
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience in/with online/offline travel agent industry
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.