eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Do you love people, travel, and customer service? Come join our energetic Central Customer Service Team with one of the fastest growing online travel agencies in the world! If you like a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the opportunity to shine like a star, then this job is for you! We are only looking for the best of the best to join our highly professional team as a Group Customer Outsource Manager. Make a difference to your Team, our Customers and our Business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Account manage external delivery center performance ensuring productive hours, performance targets, and quality standards are achieved.
- Work with the center managers and team leaders to manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with quality to identify underperforming agents assigned to a performance improvement plan; monitor performance against glide path targets; and initiate appropriate actions as needed.
- Work with resource planning to review channel forecasts, AHT, SLO, and occupancy levels in order to calculate a three month forecast of required productive hours and agents.
- Work with training to plan training calendars/roadmaps for both new hire induction, upskilling, cross skilling, and refresher trainings.
- Support real time management and help coordinate various actions to address performance ensuring targets are achieved.
- Monitor various key performance indicators and initiate root cause analysis to identify drivers impeding expected account performance.
- Manage financial risks and recovery of monies from including, but not limited to ADM, WO and Fraud.
- Take full accountability for First Contact Resolution.
- Represent the ‘voice of the customer’ highlighting contact reasons and customer dissatisfaction drivers to identify and implement appropriate measures and drive change.
- Ensure updates are properly shared, communicated, understood, and cascaded down to agents and team leaders.
- Lead and participate in regular reviews and account governance activities.
- Ensure all tools and requirements are fully functional, support and drive solutions through appropriate processes, eg Jira.
- Raise Starters and Leavers following the agreed process, monitoring attrition and escalating where issues are observed.
- Maintain clear records and shared folders of all reports, documents and operational KPI’s.
- Challenge existing processes and proactively contribute to the development of the overall customer experience including development/improvement of systems and procedures.
- Promote understanding in all relative business areas and obtain buy in for change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or combined work experience and education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Customer Service Industry.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a team leader and/or manager.
- Previous experience working with outsource providers desired.
- Able to travel when necessary.
- Customer service / support operations.
- Inbound voice, chat, email.
- Contact management systems.
- Order management / CRM systems.
- Call center KPIs.
- Performance management.
- Quality assurance programs.
- Outsourcer / BPO management.
- Data analytics.
- Able to understand call center KPIs and perform analysis.
- Amadeus / GDS systems.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to effectively lead and manage remote teams.
- Ability to easily understand technical challenges and translate them into functional and/or technical requirements and discuss with IT and product teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate targets, new products and/or procedures.
- Passion for continuous improvement – obsessed with looking for new improvement opportunities to help the team achieve their goals.
- Ability to effectively escalate issues to cross-functional teams and explain weekly performance metrics and improvement suggestions.
- Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
- Understands how to read and interpret KPI performance reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with an external service provider.
- Strong understanding about resource planning, forecasting, scheduling, and schedule adherence.
- Strong understanding about quality assurance and performance management programs.
- Familiar with basic customer service/ sales metrics including conversion rate, average handling time, contact ratio, contact reason codes, attach rate, and revenue margin.
- Experience in a Travel based company with a good knowledge of travel business.
- Excellent communication skills in English and given language as appropriate.
- Experience in people management and leadership.
- Quality focus with attention to detail.
- Assertive with the ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen with excellent problem solving skills.
- Has the drive to achieve center and team targets set to enhance the customer experience.
- Understands the importance of a positive end-to-end Customer Experience.
- Can multi-task like a true professional.
- Passion for travel and people.
- Emotionally intelligent.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan effectively.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Is customer focused and has a desire to go the extra mile for the customer.
- Quality focused.
- Positive approach and enthusiasm.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt style to support the situation.
- Is reliable, responsible and takes ownership.
- Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
- Able to prioritise and meet changing business needs efficiently.
- Is resilient, patient in dealing with challenging situations.
- Is a positive influence and role model.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.