eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Do you love people, travel, and customer service? Come join our energetic Central Customer Service Team with one of the fastest growing online travel agencies in the world! If you like a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the opportunity to shine like a star, then this job is for you! We are only looking for the best of the best to join our highly professional team. Make a difference to your Team, our Customers and our Business.
Join our growing team and build a career. We need energetic and reliable professionals to join us as a Group CS Technical Training Specialist responsible for defining, managing, and continuously improving our global training program including tools, content, learning aids, and learning documentation. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional partners, create training plans and content, deliver and co-facilitate trainings, and make frequent visits to our global delivery centers.
What you will do:
- Assess training needs across all functions including Sales, Services, Back Office Offline.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training for both technical and soft skills.
- Provide development and learning opportunities across the business and innovative solutions.
- Work in partnership with Operational Leaders to implement a continuous improvement culture and methodology.
- Ensure all Training material is fully documented, authorised by the Client and version controlled.
- Conduct regular Knowledge Tests as certified by the Client, analyse results and implement improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate workshops and development sessions as required.
- Develop an enabled and empowered workforce with the customer at the heart of every interaction.
- Motivate self to keep up to date with knowledge of our products, pricing, promotions and procedures.
- Implement effective communication procedures and tools to keep workforce up to date with changes and initiatives across the business.
- Ensure adherence to process policy and procedures.
- Interact with the client to optimize service delivery.
- Minimum 3 years call center industry experience of which 1 should be in the travel sector.
- Minimum of 2 years training environment and/or course curriculum development role.
- Experience of identifying training needs, planning and preparing material, delivery of group and one to one training, assessment and ongoing evaluation. Professional training certification is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of E-learning content creation (video editing, interactive training material, etc…).
- Demonstrated knowledge using training LMS systems.
- Proven ability to drive a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of GDS (Preferably Amadeus) with sound knowledge of Ticketing/Reissuance & Refund process. Certification from IATA/ travel institute desirable.
- A confident and motivational leader with the ability to manage large groups effectively.
- High level of Spanish and English communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both orally and in writing) with the ability to adapt to the needs of the delegate.
- Proficient in preparing and delivering presentations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Highly organised with the ability to plan effectively.
- Emotionally intelligent with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Is customer focused and has a desire to go the extra mile for the customer.
- Demonstrates drive to implement a positive end to end customer experience.
- Is reliable, responsible and takes ownership.
- Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
- Able to prioritise and meet changing business needs efficiently.
- Is resilient, patient in dealing with challenging situations.
- Is a positive influence and role model.
- Passion for travel and people.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status