Join eDreams ODIGEO, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space.
The Online Marketing and Technology team
Our team is responsible for all online marketing activities for the five eDreams Odigeo brands globally: eDreams, Opodo, GOvoyages, Travellink, Liligo. We run one of the biggest and most successful online marketing programs in Travel and we are among the top Google, Meta, Microsoft Ads and Apple customers by spend in Europe – with which we closely collaborate and our strong relationship with them allow us to develop ad-hoc projects and to access new features, products and technologies before they’re widely released.
We are a group of talented people that on a daily basis use data, technology and strategic thinking to deliver online marketing campaigns in more than 40 different countries. Our team is composed of Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Product Owners and Online Marketers and we are all passionate about innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. If you have a background in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering and are looking for a job where you could leverage your curiosity, analytical and problem solving skills. We offer the right work environment, business challenges and huge amount of data for you to apply all of these skills while learning on a daily.
Join us and help us reach our ambitious goal of becoming the global leader in online travel!
We focus mainly on:
- Online Marketing: we apply strategic thinking combined with as many data driven insights as possible to design campaigns that have an impact. We design, create and manage campaigns with different business objectives (e.g. user acquisition and engagement, lead generation and brand awareness) to either drive traffic to our websites or to our apps;
- Analytics: every interaction with our websites or apps generates data that can be leveraged to understand our customers and their experience with our products. We use such data to uncover opportunities and support decisions that enable marketing success by translating insights into meaningful actions and strategies;
- Science: we design and develop models to measure the impact of what we do, along with deciding how to optimize our multi million marketing investments across the many dimensions we have (geographies, audiences, time, etc).
- Technology: we use our brains to develop new solutions – while we design and build technologies to execute repetitive tasks or tasks that can be executed at scale only by machine.
We are looking for people who deeply question how things work and how things could be improved – people who are truly curious – while having a strong analytical mindset to support their decision making to join our team.
What you will learn:
- Analyse data from our websites and apps, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Firebase, etc), advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc) and many other data sources (BigQuery, Azure, etc ), as well as visualise results and translate insights into actions.
- Design and manage the technical side of the online marketing campaigns across different platforms (e.g. Google Search, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Apple, Netflix, Spotify etc).
- Solve business problems using data, technology and strategic thinking.
Ultimately, we have formed some of the world class professionals in the online advertising and analytics industry and are now looking for talented individuals who can learn fast and become the next generation of industry experts.
Who you are:
- Graduate in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science. We have people with other academic backgrounds in our teams and are currently not looking for people with different backgrounds than the ones we just listed;
- A talented individual with an analytical mindset that helps you to find and solve problems making data-driven decisions;
- Truly curious and passionate about understanding how things work and how things could be improved;
Interested in applying your skills to the technology and digital marketing industry;
- You work well with other talented people and strive for constantly improving your competencies and knowledge.
What we offer:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
🎂 Extra day off for your birthday
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.