eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in flights, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves
worldwide. With a presence in 46 countries, the company has a team of over 1,200 professionals (www.edreamsodigeo.com). Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it. Within the Finance Department (80 employees), you will join the Financial Reporting team reporting to the Consolidation and Financial Reporting Director. As a controller you will be responsible for the monthly reporting consistency, which will give you a wide knowledge of the Group financial performance. You will work closely with all other finance and business teams, making the links between the finance department and businesses. You will be involved in all closing and audit but also all Financial reporting related projects with interactions with senior positions within the Finance Department.
- Monthly PL and BS review
- Monthly financial performance review: analyze and provide insights to the management to maximize business performance
- Contribute to the year-end closing and audit
- Prepare the local Annual account for the companies you are in charge of
- Contribute to improve the overall level of internal control
- Travel Agency financial compliance (IATA Licence, Local Travel Agency Licence)
- Financial reporting related projects topics (Improvement of finance process, reduction of closing deadline, etc.)
Your tasks will also depend on the activity and evolution of the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge in corporate finance and accounting
- More than 5/6 year’s working experience in audit in a Big Four
- Solid Excel skills
- Desirable but not compulsory HFM and AX knowledge
- Fluent in Italian or French would be appreciated
- Dynamic with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Rigorous, attention to details with strong constructive critical mind
- Team player, pro-active and good communication skills
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.