Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working in one of the world’s largest online travel companies? With eDreams ODIGEO you will create impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our customers find the very best travel deals.
Our passion is travel, our business is technology.
Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18.5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site. We can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!
We are constantly transforming our ways of working as well as the products we offer to our customers. We use a huge wealth of data and consumer insight to develop products that directly benefit our customers. From designing new mobile features to safer ways of booking online, our customer-centric approach is applied to everything we do, and everything we create.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
We are now looking for a Digital Analytics Executive to join our Marketing Analytics & Insights Enabling team based in Barcelona, Spain.
As part of our Analytics & Insights Enabling team, you will work in the tracking and analytics area to provide support to all marketing channels to track channel performance and run different campaigns, implementing tags needed and configuring tags and analytics to measure performance. You will be working with Google Analytics and other data sources including web and online marketing data, analyzing results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage Google Analytics implementation (Specifications, Maintenance and Improvement)
- Data validation
- Marketing campaigns implementation through our Tag Management Systems
- Marketing campaign control and development
- Other tracking codes implementation audit and issues solving
- Tech documentation and support for tracking and measurement purposes.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Business,
- 1-3 years of experience in web analytics, tracking and/or data analysis,
- Knowledge on Google Analytics and its implementation,
- Knowledge in tracking and Tag Management Systems (GTM, Ensighten, Tag Commander),
- Strong analytical capabilities,
- Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.),
- Written and spoken English at an advanced level,
- Detail-oriented and resolutive person, self-starter and team player,
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills,
- Passion for data analysis, online marketing, internet and new technologies,
- Good organization and time-management skills with the ability to work on several projects at the same time.