eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Digital Analyst (tech background) to join our Analytics & Insights Enabling team based in Barcelona, Spain. As part of our Analytics & Insights Enabling team, you will work in the tracking and analytics area to provide support to all product areas and marketing channels to track performance and user behaviour and run different campaigns, implementing tags needed and configuring. You will be working with Google Analytics and other data sources including web and online marketing data, analyzing results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage Web Analytics tools implementation such as Google Analytics but also others (Specifications, Maintenance and Improvement)
- Data validation
- Marketing campaigns tags implementation through our Tag Management Systems
- Other tracking codes implementation, personalization, audit and issues solving
- Tech documentation and support for tracking and measurement purposes.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Business
- 1-3 years of experience in web analytics and app analytics, tracking and data analysis.
- Knowledge on Google Analytics and its implementation.
- Knowledge on Firebase Analytics and its implementation.
- Knowledge in tracking and Tag Management Systems (GTM, Tag Commander).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Written and spoken English at advanced level.
- Detail-oriented and resolutive person, self-starter and team player.
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Passion for data, analysis, online marketing, internet and new technologies.
- Good organization and time-management skills with the ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Python, SQL and GA data in Big Query analysis knowledge will be a plus
- Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.) will be a plus
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!