eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
You will form part of the ODIGEO Media Services team in a strong growth environment as a Digital Advertising Account Manager. You will be responsible for a partners portfolio, managing and executing all related advertising campaigns and establishing successful business relationships to ensure partners reinvestment.
The main responsibilities will be:
- To achieve and over perform the annual revenue targets for partner’s reinvestment and contribute to the achievement of the Global Media Sales Budget.
- To ensure advertising campaigns are successfully planned, executed, optimized, well briefed, and delivered on time while reflecting partner’s objectives.
- Work alongside the Sales Manager of each account. Coordinate and give support in order to increase sales.
- To stay up to date about RFP and public tenders and identify new business opportunities to trigger upsell campaigns.
- To analyze data and sales statistics in order to optimize advertising campaigns and provide relevant mid and post campaign reports.
- To look after the results and performance of the campaign based on the identified needs to be monitored. Sales performance optimization focused on ROI orientation.
- To benchmark competitors, collect market and partners’ needs and feedback on innovation needed.
- To act as the main point of contact between partners and internal teams once the agreement is signed.
- To communicate and collaborate with the ad operations, brand, CRM, social media teams to ensure that we always provide the best quality campaign to our partners.
- Understand our partners’ KPIs and ensure delivery of these expectations.
- Maintain and grow the own client portfolio revenue establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in ODIGEO’s brands.
- Establish and maintain contact with both advertisers and any of the intermediaries in this sector- advertising agencies and media centers- among others.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts, new advertising formats while optimizing the trading performance of the dedicated markets and the Group overall.
- Attend the most relevant travel & digital marketing events in related markets.
- Assist other media services’ teams when needed, not limited to Tourism Board advertising, other markets, or specific missions where specific languages or skills are needed.
- Ensure accurate and daily use of Salesforce.
- Minimum 2+ years of key account management experience within the digital advertising space preferably from publisher side, but not limited to.
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- Ability to handle multiple partner’s campaigns.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- A self starter who takes plenty of initiative.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in minimum 2 of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Experience with Tourism Board sales support and marketing concepts.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.