eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed on the Spanish Stock Market.
In eDreams ODIGEO we are now hiring CX Prevention Lead to join our team within the Customer Experience department. The successful candidate will support our external centres to reduce the overall manual errors and audits the technical legal losses.
- Support the reduction of manual and technical errors.
- Perform daily scrubbing with the centres to immediately address any knowledge gap.
- Calibration sessions with our partners to ensure the categorization compliance.
- Make sure KMS and local work instructions are updated properly in order to avoid any manual errors.
- Keep track of all technical issues with a financial impact and involve the relative stakeholders to ensure the issues are fixed on time.
- Applying subject expertise in all relative business areas providing recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Identifying areas where automated solutions would improve business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Supports and implements effective customer service journeys, workflows and escalation processes with the aim of reducing the customer effort.
- Participate in regular business reviews and capturing actions and following up as required.
- Flexible to travel and support the centres on the “field”.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient English required (More than 2 languages will be a plus).
- Self-starter, with can-do attitude.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Results driven.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.