eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a CX Document Management Specialist to be part of our Customer Service Team. Your main role as CX Document Management Specialist will be responsible for the creation, management, maintenance of knowledge articles and communications; supports crisis management actions and communications.
- Measure and track usage of articles and improvement in service delivered through changes made
- Improve delivery of service to customers by ensuring right content and structure of articles
- Ensure airline policies and communications are received and uploaded to the designated system for agent reference.
- Track and manage versioning, keywords, tags, and digital assets.
- Collaborate with internal and external agents, and review contributing content.
- Prepare and issue a weekly newsletter for center and agents that includes relevant updates.
- Serve as the department’s point person for crisis communications and actions.
- Work with the team to help structure, manage, and maintain voice scripts and help center FAQs.
- Complete auditing cycles to maintain, edit, update, and archive stale knowledge articles and other templates.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent writing and communication experience and skills.
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills and problem-solving
- Excellent Organizational skills (Planning & Prioritization)
- Customer focus mindset
- Content management systems, knowledge management systems.
- Understands knowledge workflows and knowledge properties.
- Advanced experience managing and updating digital content, assets, and records.
- Ability to be proficient in technical writing for the development of procedures and training manuals.
- Quality focus with attention to detail
- Assertive with the ability to work independently as good as a team player and to deadlines.
- Freshdesk and Genesys Pure Cloud skills is a plus
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.