eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a Customer Journeys Lead you’ll be responsible for building a Customer Experience framework across departments with the goal to identify and improve the most burning customer issues within the customer journeys assigned to you and, as a result, help drive customers’ loyalty and growth.
What you will do:
- Own a set of end-end customer journeys focusing on:
- Journey monitoring, gathering all the necessary data in a regular basis to understand the journey’s performance, resolution levels, identify drivers, impact and potential issues/improvements to be addressed.
- Become the expert of the journey/s, mastering all aspects related to it by having full knowledge on digital functionalities available, internal and external policies, process flows (digital and offline) and customer’s communication.
- Run ad-hoc analysis and build Biz cases towards improvements identified.
- Work closely with Product & CS Teams to improve the customer experience, driving resolution and reducing the need for assisted CS contacts.
- Identify opportunities to improve the organization’s policies, processes, customer communications or products to better serve customers & create value.
- Review customer feedback including: mystery shopping activities, speaking with customers directly, leveraging feedback from customer contacts, looking at social media, review sites and internal surveys/ tools to understand the voice of the customer on the particular journeys assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service environment/role preferably with an OTA, travel agency or hotel industry.
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge on booking reservations systems and booking management systems.
- Proficient on process and continuous improvement methodologies such as PDCA and Lean Six Sigma.
- Proficient on process mapping tool/s (Visio, Miro, Lucidchart…).
- Project Management experience would be a plus.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- High level of English communication both verbal and written.
- Competent at data presentation and analysis.
- Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
- Able to prioritise and meet changing business needs efficiently.
- An excellent Team builder with proven ability to drive performance to exceed targets.
- Is able to assess an individual situation and adapt response / communicate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Is resilient, patient in dealing with challenging situations and is able to influence positively to provide a win:win solution.
- Expert understanding of Net Promoter Score and CSAT.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status,