eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for an Creative Strategy Director to be part of our Marketing team. As a Strategy Director you are a leader who opens the aperture of opportunity. You are highly collaborative. You have a perspective on brands & consumers, and you speak from knowledge and experience, where your insight into consumer attitudes and behaviours is the source of your authority.
What You’ll Do
- Play a critical role in defining our creative direction & strategy: conceiving and executing campaigns, producing creative assets, and developing ideas for how our brands’ value propositions and positioning comes to life
- Support the Head of Global Brand & Creative [ECD] Executive creative director to fully realise industry-shaping creative that will live in longform film, digital editorial and social content
- Position our brands to be distinct and meaningful in the minds of customers
- Omni-channel creative strategy and execution & next best action planning
- Partner across the company to develop a deep understanding of our brands’ needs, to leverage insights that solve strategic problems, and to evangelise for the power of great creative work to shift perception and drive results
- Deep craft experience in your creative field with highly developed ability to develop strategic thinking and creative concepts that result in compelling campaigns and creative work
- A finely tuned aesthetic vision and craft application, and high design sensibility, evidenced across your photography, film, editorial and integrated creative projects
- 8+ years of sr. creative brand strategy experience in agency or in-house creative studios environments; experience with global cultural-impact brands
- Highly experienced in all aspects of branded content storytelling, rather than pure advertising Creative, and expertise of creation as an end-to-end process
- Ability to creative direct all work, whether through external production agencies [ Omnichannel], freelance vendors, or internal production resources, ensuring best-in-class work is delivered on time and within budget
- Experience developing ideas and assets across all platforms and channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver presentations that articulate ideas in a compelling manner to build acceptance and support
- Proven record of working successfully with cross-functional groups, both internally and externally, in fast-paced environments with changing direction
- Ideal candidates can work flexibly and fluidly, build trust with others, and see the big picture while keeping an eye on every detail
- Fluent in latest trends and innovations across all major social platforms and experienced in seamlessly applying social native features to create aspirational branded content
- Sponsorship & Partnership strategies experience
- Have a strategic and creative approach to problem solving
- Have an inquisitive and proactive mindset that seeks out opportunities
- Have a methodical and systematic way of working, that results in evidenced based recommendations that can be easily communicated to the team
- Love what you do and be a good, fun person to work with
What’s in it for you:
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities – yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.