eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals on regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages, and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The Consolidation Manager will form part of the Finance team, leading a team of two Consolidation Specialists to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the Group Consolidated Accounts.
- Coordination and Supervision of the consolidation process (monthly basis).
- Elaboration of the Consolidated Annual Accounts for the Group (yearly basis), as well as Consolidated Interim Accounts (quarterly basis).
- Assistance in the definition of the accounting policies of the Group based on IFRS, as well as the supervision of its implementation.
- Technical support to the Accounting Department – IFRS and conversion to Local GAAP.
- Review and prepare the supporting documentation required for internal and external audits.
- Assist with additional reporting requirements as needed.
- Lead ad-hoc strategic tasks and projects in the Finance area.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years experience in audit in Big Four and/or a Consolidation department.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of HFM Consolidation tool and/or Workiva will be valued
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.