eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a People Data Analyst to join our Human Resources team based in Barcelona, Spain.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Be a key player in defining and implementing our people analytics approach for the future, understand the key questions we should be asking ourselves and how to use data to answer these questions. Embed in the team over time key analytical skills.
- Advocate for a data-driven approach, building processes to ensure data quality excellence and ability to advise on internal mobility decisions.
- Assess company’s People information needs and plan for changes in HR systems or tools to meet these needs
- Own the budget and reforecast process for the HR department
- Create data models, and provide reports and analysis in consultation with internal clients to support the function through key HR processes such as budget planning, annual performance and compensation reviews, bonus payout process, recruitment.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and analysis on People and compensation KPI’s, such as Headcount reporting and planning, attrition and turnover trend, employees demographics, personnel cost.
- Perform specific analyses and data management around internal measurements and metrics to support monitoring specific HR programs and projects
- Design and implement related compensation & benefits programs and policies including internal equity initiatives, gender pay gap calculations, and salary bands
- Keep on top of external compensation benchmarks in Spain and other locations in line with our location strategy and growth
- Work with several stakeholders within the People Function to ensure that all systems meet compensation needs and are updated according to compensation changes, in order to ensure compensation data and reports are up to date.
- Support eDO in designing, developing and implementing ad hoc queries and reports, according to specific business needs
- Support Chief People Officer in the preparation of documentation material for the Company’s Board of Directors
Required skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of experience as Compensation, HR, Finance data Analyst in a Multinational Company
- Knowledge of budget process and HR controlling
- A good eye for numbers and strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically of Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of the main compensation processes and tools
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle data effectively
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high-quality results
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Good communication skills, especially with internal clients and key vendors
- Strong organisational and project administration skills
- Drive to build a people analytics function and share your passion for analytics with the team
- Knowledge of Cornerstone HR system is a plus
- Strong English knowledge
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.